Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review Hub - Ratchet & Clank


The Ratchet & Clank series of games has come a long way since the original game's release in 2002, having expanded into alternate forms of media (including a comic mini-series), along with a new game and a movie that have been released that each re-imagine the original game's events. In honor of said movie's release, below is a collection of links to every Ratchet & Clank review on the blog up to this point, sorted in chronological order by logo style. (Links to Second Opinions and other versions of games will be posted next to the main review link in parenthesis.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, nice! My kids told me about this movie. They are also playing games. It is because my brother always bring good movies and games for my kids. Last week he told us about series by Andy Yeatman and I was so happy to watch those shows with my kids.

    ReplyDelete