Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Awesome Video Game

Suck it, Wolverine!

Hey there, universe, it's me, Deadpool! I've decided to hijack this joker's account... Uh, what was his name? Let me ask real quick... He says his name is Paul. Now he's teaching me how to tell you what we're all saying up in here.

I guess you could say he's-

A bit tied up at the moment.

There we go!

So, I've decided to use Paul's account here to tell you what I think of High Moon Studios' latest video game, starring yours truly. As I'm typing, Paul is telling me how to operate this "Blogger" thing he uses. Isn't that right, Paul? He says yes. I just added some cool labels and a picture.

Normally, we just use Facebook and junk!

Such a waste of time.

Now, let's see what he's said about my game. Be back in a sec...

Unpolished? Am I reading that right?

Well we did go way over budget...

And we had all those hot babes!

Yeah, but you can't deny that that just made my game more awesome. I mean, we've already got my man Daniel Way running the script...

Which you changed.

...and Nolan North agreed to portray my awesome voice. He's a man I can really count on.

The chicks dig it!

Then I've also got the X-Men tagging along with me to Genosha to help me get my revenge on Mister Sinister for stealing my kill. They even let me fly the Blackbird!

Before you crashed it. And I think their motivations were quite different.

How would you know?

Try reading the script.

Anyway, Wolverine was there, but I don't know why he feels like he has to be in everything. I mean, isn't he in every Marvel game? And doesn't he have a movie coming out?

Yeah, he already had four anyway!

There was also Psylocke and Rogue, but I don't really mind having them around. I'm also glad Domino came along, I don't know what I'd do if she didn't.

So many hot babes!

Getting hooked up would take a miracle though.

Cable was also extremely helpful. Judging by that time we were in the same book, I'm sure he didn't mind; it felt right at home for me.

I'm sure those other nerds out there would probably look at my game's graphics and complain how they aren't like BioShock Infinite or something, but do you really care when you get to see my sweet mug for a full length video game about me? Yeah, I didn't think so. Paul was okay with it, right Paul? He says yes.

But what do you really need to know about my video game? Well, it's got me for one thing...

Kind of a requirement, really.

But it also has explosions, action, music the kids will go wild for and best of all, plenty of hot babes!

And Cable!

What more could you ask for? Now go out now and buy my game!

Hopefully we'll get a sequel!

Now, as promised, I'm going to give Paul his internet back and let him go after I post this on his blog thingy and all of the places he tells me other people will get linked from.

Like anyone will read it anyway...

I wouldn't worry about that.

Oh yeah, and Posehn and Duggan back at Marvel would like some attention too. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment